- Correo electrónico
- Otras aplicaciones
LInks publicados en el Blog: Amor de la Verdad
- Homosexual invitado a ser lector en la misa papal
- Sodoma y Gomorra
- El Papa lanza besos a los Transexuales
- Respaldo escandaloso de Francisco a las uniones homosexuales
- Una Iglesia en Palermo da la bienvenida a un “matrimonio” de lesbianas
- ¿Las JMJ promueven la homosexualidad?
- Pareja Gay ‘trae los dones del Ofertorio ‘
- Francisco da un apretón de manos a Sacerdote Pro-homo
Homosexual famoso fue lector en la misa de Fco en Nueva York:
Church Revolution in Pictures
Photo of the Week
Homosexual invited to be lector at papal MassAt the Mass celebrated by Pope Francis in New York on September 25, 2015, the chosen lector to read the Epistle was Maurice Rocca, a known homosexual comedian and journalist of a CBS show. 'Mo' Rocca, as he is known, had publicly admitted his homosexuality in 2011.
It is difficult not to see that with this invitation Pope Bergoglio made a clear statement favoring homosexuality.
This, added to the private audience he granted to his homosexual ex-student Grassi and his lover, makes Francis' visit to the United States a landmark in the destruction of Catholic Morals regarding sodomy.
Below, third row, we see Mo Rocca, center, at one of his drag parties.
A video of Rocca's reading can be viewed here.